Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Little More About Me and Create-A-Book...

I quit my full-time job when my husband and I decided to start our family.  I became a Licensed Home Daycare Provider, and continued to do that until just before our third child was born.  At that time, we decided we had our own daycare, so I started looking for another at-home job that I could do while spending more time with our chilren. 

I came across Create-A-Book personalized children's books, which seemed to me to be a natural fit.  I have always been an avid reader, and really believe that encouraging a child to read is one of the most important things you can do for them.  If a child can't read, they're not going to get very far in life.

Create-a-Book books make your child the star of the story.  They include your child, up to three of his/her friends, and their hometown.  What child would not want to read a book about him/herself?  And, these books are lifetime keepsakes.  They don't show up as garage sale fodder.

Why not start your child out right with his/her own library of personalizeed books?  When they grow up, they can show them to their children, and tell them, this is where I lived, and these were my friends!

www.kidscreateabooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment